Welcome to Gamston Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School's website. We are located in North Nottinghamshire and part of a family of ten primary schools that 'feed' into Tuxford Academy. We are belong to the Trinity Partnership (Notts), a collaboration between this school, Worksop Priory C of E Primary Academy and St Swithun's C of E Primary Academy.
Gamston School, founded in 1856, moved from our original, Victorian building to a beautiful, modern building in September 2005.
The 'welcome stone' at the front of the school was designed by one of our ex-pupils, Holly Hamill including a motto 'Gamston School, A Fun Place to Learn' because it sums up perfectly what the school is all about.